WORLD TRADE CENTER San Diego has identified Africa as an market with increasing importance to San Diego. If you need further information, please call 619.615.0868 or e-mail Trade Services
- Provides links to trade information and resources for Africa.
Daily news on Africa from BBC
- For current news on Africa, BBC is an excellent resource.
Eastern and Southern African Trade and Development Bank
- Committed to becoming a world-class financial institution delivering quality service, and contributing to the economic growth and prosperity of the Eastern and Southern African region.
Embassy of South Africa in Washington, D.C.
Investors' Guide to Tanzania
- Tanzania enjoys an abundance of natural wealth which offers tremendous investment opportunities for investors.
Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative is responsible for formulating and implementing trade policies to promote world growth and to create new opportunities for American businesses. To that end they have included several excellent resources for the region of sub-Saharan Africa.
Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- OPIC aims to promote growth in underdeveloped countries, as well as those switching from a non-market to a market economy. OPIC has provided a wealth of information on sub-Saharan Africa ranging from information on business holidays to the form of government.
Trade Information Center
- This site provides information for American businesses looking to export, such as information about industry markets, the general economy, and business etiquette.
U.S. State Department's Permanent Archive of Country Commercial Guides
- The United States State Department provides comprehensive guides on each country of sub-Saharan Africa, detailing the political climate, American business opportunities, and advice on how to market U.S. goods and services.
World Bank - Africa
- Sub-Saharan economies are growing again after decades of stagnation.
Foreign Embassies in the United States